Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tidbits about Jed

I saw this on Summer's blog and thought it would be fun.

This is some random stuff about Jed.

1. Where did you meet?
West Yellowstone, the summer after I graduated high school and 2 weeks after he got home from his mission. Long story. Basically his friends picked up on my friends on the street.
2. How long did you date?
Um... about 6 months
3. How long have you been married?
6 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?
I realize that he is competitive, but sometimes I'm still surprised at how passionate he is about wrestling (and other things too).
5. What is your favorite feature of him?
I love his laugh. It just makes me happy to hear it. And his hands. They are strong and rough and he builds beautiful things. But they are also kind and sweet, holding and blessing our children.
6. What is his best quality?
His passion. Whatever he does, he does his best. He works hard, and he plays hard. He loves life.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? nope
8. What is his favorite food?
That is a tough one. He loves hot wings, steak, and any vegetable except tomatoes.
9. Does he have a favorite sport?
Um, is there anything in life as good as wrestling?
10. Where was your first kiss?
In his pickup, by Elyse's house
11. What is your favorite thing to do together?
Have a movie night with the kids.
12. Do you have any kids?
2 boys - Kolby and Max, and one due in August
13. Does he have any hiddent talents?
He should be a NASCAR driver. Even though I'm a backseat driver, he is really a good driver. And he makes great hamburgers and milkshakes. And the stories he tells the kids are always very entertaining.
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said I love you first? He did
16. Whats his favorite music? Country probably, and oldies, and rock. I swear he knows every song on the radio (and he belts them out). He converted me to country when we met.
17. What do you admire most about him? His drive to work hard and do his best. He is such a good husband and father. He sets goals for himself and achieves them. He is honest and strong and has integrity.
18. Whats his favorite color? blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not unless I ask him to.

9 comments:

Clark Family said...

Jed is awesome! We love you guys.

Tess said...

Loved learning a little more about Jed. Congrats on the baby coming. Jed told us a little while ago, but I haven't said congrats to you! You and summer babies- 3 for 3!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Hey Amanda!It is Molly (used to be Blanchard). I saw your blog on Summer's - It is so fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone! My blog is private but if you would like an invite just email me. cmwambat@yahoo.com

Debi and Craig said...

You are such a good wife, I can just tell how much you love Jed.

Marianna said...

Amanda! I just figured out that you have a blog I am so exited to read it now!! I miss you guys sooooo much you have no idea. Those pictures are amazing. My favorite was definutely the wrestling one. They had perfect stances:) How in the world did I get such a great sister in law and the cutest little nephews? I am very lucky!! I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you in a month!!! And I heard that you are feeling better! I'm gonna put it out there and say I hope it's a little girl!! Love you guys!

The Marsden 6 said...

You have a blog!? I am so excited!

And where have we been, you are PREGNANT!? We are so happy for you.
It seems like everytime we see you guys we just run into each other and are in a hurry. We should get together.

Hope you are doing well and can't wait to see more updates...

Summer said...

I remember those days. I never thought Amanda would convert to country music. Way to go Jed!

Sam and Mary said...

I would love to do this about Sam, but I've been forbidden to ever post about him again. :)

Stephanie C. said...

Don't let her lie to you guys! She loved country music when she was a kid. Jed just helped her remember... :)

And Jed is such a great guy!

Voting

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones