Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Finally Doing It

Yay! I'm finally starting a blog! I couldn't put it off any longer; I've needed to do this for a long time. I love reading about all of you so here you go. Our life isn't very exciting but this will be fun anyway.
I'm just going to post a random sampler about what we've been up to lately.

The boys made Valentines for their preschool friends.



The funnest part about going to state wrestling is swimming at the hotel...

and wrestling like the 'big boys' out on the mat.


We had such fun at Gracee's birthday party. We had lunch at Artcic Circle, played on the toys and had cake and ice cream.



We've spent some fun weekends at the cabin with Grandma and Grandpa Hathaway. This is Kolby and Max and Uncle Spencer snowmobiling. It was a freezing day but we had fun.



Here is my brother Mitch at his basketball game. He is awesome! What a rebounder. It helps that he is 6'6" and has go-go-gadget arms. His team is going to State this week. Go Bobcats!!


This is an old picture - from Christmas break, but I can't resist putting in a picture of the boys playing the Wii. It has definitely been a hit! And Bethany is in it (and a little of Marianna)!



Haircut time!! I love it that Jed cuts the boys hair and it always looks so good (plus its free!) It's not fun to be itchy though, and Max says that getting his hair cut 'drives him crazy'.


Here are the boys looking handsome in their church clothes. Kolby likes to 'look like dad' in his new suit.

5 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Oh my goodness! Kolby and Max are so cute. I just love them.

And hey, your current layout is what I chose when I first started my blog. It's like we're sisters or something! :P

Sam and Mary said...

Love the blog! Hope you do better than I do at keeping it updated. :)

Tess said...

Yea! I'm glad you have a blog. Look forward to seeing and hearing about all your adventures!

Clark Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world Amanda!!! Hooray! I love seeing your pictures and the boys look too cute in their church clothes. I am SO EXCITED to see them (and you) this summer.

You better call me as soon as you find out what you are having AND start leaving me comments on my blog!!!

Love you!

Summer said...

I'm so glad you've started blogging! Those valentines your boys made were cute. Natalie loved them!

Voting

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones