Monday, May 4, 2009

What we've been doing...

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I have been having trouble posting pictures. The only way they will work is directly from photobucket to my blog; I can't get them included in a post. It is so weird. So that is why it looks so funny, but that is just how I'll have to do it until I figure it out. Anyway, I thought I would just post some random stuff we've been doing to catch you all up.

I went with Jed and 3 of his wrestlers to a big tournament in Reno, Nevada. It was crazy! I actually had lots of fun, except for the ride home (it was long and we ran into a few problems but we made it).


A few weeks ago, we had FHE with Sam and Mary and Shaylon and Ashlon at Green Canyon. We had lots of fun!


For Jed's birthday, we went bowling. Kolby was so excited! Max was too, but by the time we got there he had fallen asleep. We had pizza, bowled, and played at the arcade. They were loving it!

We had a party for Jed at his parents house on Sunday. Happy 28th Birthday Jed!

3 comments:

Marianna said...

Thanks for the post Amanda! It's so funny that I knew all of those things but it's still fun to read it!! Love ya:)

Annette said...

YAY! We found your blog! Congrats on the girl. That is very exciting. Did you know we are moving to IF in August? I can't remember if Ted told Jed or not. We will have to catch up!

Summer said...

hey amanda, so i've gone private on my blog. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite...my email is summersue_27@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Voting

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones